When users seek access to a team or organization, or when a member requests access on behalf of someone else, you can conveniently handle these license requests within your company settings.
Available for: Starter Plan, Business Plan
Who can do it: Company Admins
Request management settings
You can find your request management settings under Company settings > User & team management > Request management.
Within your request management settings you'll see an overview of all requests, including:
- Name of the user the license request is for
- Message from the requestor
- Team name (Business Plan only)
- Name of the requestor
- Date of request
All requests will automatically expire and be removed after 30 days.
Request management settings on Business Plan
How to manage requests
- Go to Company settings.
- Under User & team management, click Request management.
- You’ll see an overview of any pending requests. Next to the user name, under the Actions column, click the checkmark (✓) to accept or the x to decline the request.
✏️ If you accept a license request after reaching your total allocated licenses, an additional license will be added to your subscription, and you'll receive a prorated invoice.
Managing requests on Starter Plan