Miroverse is how Miro pioneers and thought leaders share their favorite boards. By sharing your board we will turn your tried and true workflows, projects, and frameworks into templates anyone can start using with a few simple clicks.
Publishing your board and create a Miroverse profile
To get your board published in Miroverse you can click on the Publish your board button on the home page or go straight to the submission form. When you submit your board for the first time, you’ll also be asked to create a profile.
All submissions are reviewed by hand and before a selection of top boards are made for each month. Because of the overwhelming amount of submissions we received, we won't be able to publish every one.
Below are a few things you can do to get your submission ready.
Publish your board from the homepage
Showcase your expertise and take credit for your work. Profile pages ensure that anyone can learn about you and discover more of your templates.
- Your name. Your name will appear on your profile page, and next to your boards. It represents who your boards will be attributed to.
- Profile image. Your profile image will be displayed alongside your name, whenever it appears.
- A brief bio. This is where you can put information about yourself. Keep it short and sweet, as the maximum number of characters allowed is 200.
- Job title and company. E.g. Product Manager @ Miro. This information will be displayed alongside your name.
- A company logo (optional). This will be displayed with your bio. A white logo with transparent background is preferred (PNG or SVG).
- Social links. Links that you put here will be surfaced on your profile page.
Share your work and learnings. Help others benefit from what you've built with template description pages.
- Get your public board ready. Be sure to remove any sensitive, confidential, or proprietary information that you’re not comfortable sharing. For the submission, you can create a duplicate board, redact the duplicated board, and submit this board instead.
- Download a copy of your board. You’ll need to download your board as a backup.
- Prepare a description of your board. Share as much detail as you feel comfortable, the more the better to tell your board story!
- Record a video walkthrough. Providing a quick video overview of your board is the perfect way to set the context for people viewing it for the first time.
💡 Quick tip: For further guidance on what makes a good Miroverse submission, please read the section on tips for creating great boards.
Managing Your Published Board and Profile
Editing or updating a published board or Miroverse profile
To edit your board, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated board-back up and any additional copy updates.
To edit your profile, please send an email to email@example.com with your requested changes.
Removing a published board or Miroverse profile
To remove a board or profile, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.