✏️ When you first sign up for Miro, all email notifications are turned on by default.
Setting up board updates
Miro notifications can be of three sorts: emails, mobile push and Slack. To set up your preferences, open the Profile Settings > Notifications and define whether you want to be notified of the following:
- a board is shared with you
- a board is shared with the team
- someone requests access to your board
- someone comments on your board
- someone @mentions you in a comment
- your invitees sign up
- someone requests access to your team
- someone invites you to a team
- someone adds you to a project
- summary of changes on your boards.
Remember to specify:
a) when you'd like to start receiving notifications
b) how often you'd like to be updated
c) your time zone.
You can choose the way you'd like to be updated - email, mobile push or Slack.
Your notification preferences
Setting up Miro updates
In this section, you may choose what type of newsletters about the service you wish to receive. We'll let you know when new features come out, tell you about helpful case studies or interesting events that are coming.
Your Miro updates
At the bottom of the page, you can unsubscribe from any messages from Miro.
Join us on social media for all the latest news and updates and great content.