Set up by: the profile owner
When you first sign up for Miro, by default, all email notifications are turned on.
This article will show you how to manage the number of messages you receive and how you can be notified.
Setting up board updates
Miro notifications can be of three sorts: emails, mobile push and Slack.
- a board is shared with you
- a board is shared with the team
- someone requests access to your board
- someone comment on your board
- someone @mentions you in a comment
- your invitees sign up
- someone requests access to your team
- someone invites you to a team
- someone edits the boards you're invited to. Remember to specify:
- when you'd like to start receiving notifications
- how often you'd like to be updated
- your time zone.
You can choose the way you'd like to be updated - email, push message or Slack.
Your notification preferences
Setting up Miro updates
In this section, you may choose what type of newsletters about the service you wish to receive. We'll let you know when new features come out, tell you about helpful case studies or interesting events that are coming. At the bottom of the page, you can unsubscribe from any messages from Miro.
Your Miro updates