✏️ When you first sign up for Miro, all email notifications are turned on by default.
Setting up board updates
- a board is shared with you
- a board is shared with the team
- someone requests access to your board
- someone comment on your board
- someone @mentions you in a comment
- your invitees sign up
- someone requests access to your team
- someone invites you to a team
- someone adds you to a project
- someone edits the boards you're invited to.
Remember to specify:
a) when you'd like to start receiving notifications
b) how often you'd like to be updated
c) your time zone.
You can choose the way you'd like to be updated - email, mobile push or Slack.
Your notification preferences
Setting up Miro updates
In this section, you may choose what type of newsletters about the service you wish to receive. We'll let you know when new features come out, tell you about helpful case studies or interesting events that are coming. At the bottom of the page, you can unsubscribe from any messages from Miro.
Your Miro updates
And don't forget to join us on social media for all the latest news and updates and great content.