Collaborate together and send messages to your colleagues right on the board. With Miro chat, you can initiate the conversation and be sure that all messages won't fall on deaf ears.
To start the chat, click on the chat icon on the bottom collaboration toolbar.
✏️ If you don't have the chat icon on the toolbar, install it for your team from Miro Marketplace.
Miro chat on the board
Write messages and hit Enter to send them just like you would in any other messengers. Don't forget to @mention your team members to quickly draw them into a conversation.
Don't worry if you are not online. You will see a notification about new chat messages as soon as you open the board.
Notification about new messages in the chat
In case you need to edit your message, simply click on it, change the text of the message, click Save or hit Enter. You can also delete it by clicking the Trash icon near your message.
Edit or delete your chat message
Frequently asked questions
- Can I delete the chat from my board?
- Yes, if you are the Team Admin, you can uninstall the app for your team: go Team settings > Apps & Integrations, find Chat on the list, open it, and click Uninstall for team. The chat icon will be removed from all boards in the team.
- Can I delete all messages in chat?
- You can only delete your own messages.
- Who will be able to see messages in chat?
- All Commenters and Editors on the board will be able to join chat and see all messages.
- Can I access chat on Mobile app?
- No, this is not currently supported.