Available for: users who already have a Miro profile
When you signup with Miro, you create your profile. It is connected to one or several accounts that have boards, projects and collaborators. You can be a member of several teams if someone invites you to their team or to their board, or - if you create a team yourself.
If your Miro profile is connected to 1 team, to purchase another team please visit our Pricing Page.
If you already have 2 or more teams, to create a new team:
1. Go to the Dashboard and click Create a team:
Creating a new team
2. Enter the team name, size, your phone number and click Get a team account:
Creating your Team
3. You will be redirected to the payment page. Please make sure that the sections Profile (your email address), Team size (the number of paid seats in your team) and Billing type (monthly or annual subscription) are correct:
Payment page details
4. Enter your card and billing information and confirm the purchase.
5. A new account will now appear on your dashboard.