Share your ideas with the world by creating bright and powerful presentations in Miro.
Using presentation mode
Miro frames act like slides of your presentation. The final way to arrange the content on your boards is by arranging frames in the presentation mode. On the lower left-hand overview toolbar, switch to Frames and view all the frames that you have on your board. From there you can set the order of frames in the presentation mode by just clicking and dragging the frames on the sidebar. If you click on the three dots next to a frame's name, you'll be able to rename the frame or create a new one right next to it.
✏️ Note that unless manually changed the order of frames is the order in which they were created and it might be different from the order you have visually placed them on the board. When you change the order of frames in the panel, it changes for all board participants.
⚠️ It is not currently possible to change the order of frames on tablet or mobile devices.
Changing the order of the frames in the Frames panel
To enter the presentation mode, click the corresponding icon on the collaboration toolbar. You can view your frames as if each of them represented a slide in a multimedia presentation. While in the presentation mode, the creation toolbar is locked and the board is available in the view-only mode, comments and collaborators’ cursors are hidden. Though tools are deactivated, you can still pan around the board and use the cursor as a pointer.
To switch between the slides, use the arrow icons or arrow keys. To exit the presentation mode, click the presentation icon on the toolbar or press Esc.
Starting the presentation in Miro
If you click Present you'll enter the full-screen presentation mode. The frames will be shown like slides without board tools and frame titles. You can navigate between the slides by using the arrow icons or keys.
Click Present to start the full-screen presentation
To exit the full-screen mode, press Esc or click Close on the toolbar.
The option to exit the full-screen presentation mode
💡 See how you can create frames and prepare your presentation in Miro:
Frequently asked questions
- How do I exclude a slide from my presentation?
- To exclude a slide from the presentation, you will need to delete the corresponding frame (you can do that without deleting the content inside it). As a workaround, you can move the frame to the bottom of the Frames panel.
- Can I export my board as a PPT presentation?
- No, but you can export each frame as an image and add it to your presentation. Please check available export options here: How to export your board.
- Can I import a PowerPoint presentation to Miro?
- Yes, please check here how you can add files to your boards.
- Can I create presentation notes hidden from other board participants?
- No, this is not currently possible.