With Icon Databases, you can create mockups, schemes, mind maps and organize visual brainstorming session.
IconFinder, AWS, Azure, and Cisco icon sets are used by millions of designers, developers and other creative professionals all over the world to make designs and projects perfectly structured, visually appealing and clear.
Choose one of the databases to start searching
💡 If you do not have the databases on the toolbar, search for them in the Apps menu and click Add next to the needed icon set.
⚠️ Non-admin users can't install the apps if it's not allowed in the Apps & Integrations settings.
To find an icon:
- Choose one of the databases icons.
- You will immediately see a variety of icons. Choose one of them or type in a search word to find the icon you need.
- Click the icon or drag and drop it anywhere on the board. You can change its size and rotate it.
Adding IconFinder icons
⚠️ Please note, Premium IconFinder icons are not available in Miro.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I pay for Premium IconFinder icons to make them available in Miro?
- No, this will not activate premium icons on the picker on the Miro side.
- Can I add a custom set of icons to the IconFinder picker in Miro?
- No, this is not currently possible.
- Can I mirror an icon?
- No, but you can rotate it by dragging the arrow icon in the bottom-left corner.
- Can I add text to an icon?
- You can add text using the text tool, select the icon and the text, and group them.