We are happy to announce that AWW App is joining forces with Miro. Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform that will help you to bring your thoughts and ideas to life.
The focus while creating an updated experience with Miro has always been on amazing AWW users, ensuring a seamless transition for all of you. We started redirecting AWW app traffic to Miro. During this period all AWW app registered users will keep access to their boards. After July 31, 2021, AWW app will no longer be supported. You can sign up for Miro now to get access to many whiteboarding features and create your own team.
Take a look at the below FAQ to learn more about Miro and how you can transfer your work. If your question is not listed here, feel free to get in touch with AWW Support team at email@example.com.
- Will my AWW app boards still be accessible?
- You can log in here and access your boards until July 31, 2021. After that, you will no longer be able to access any boards on AWW app, but you can export your work and upload it to Miro beforehand. Check question 3 for more details.
- Can I still create new boards in AWW app?
- You can create new boards until July 31, 2021, but since support for these boards will end on that day, we recommend you register a Miro profile and create any new boards on Miro.
- Is there a way to import my AWW app boards into Miro?
- All AWW users will be able to export their boards to a PNG file, premium AWW app users will be able to save the boards as PDF files. After creating a PDF/PNG file, simply upload it to Miro, via desktop browser, mobile device, or Miro’s app.
- Miro doesn’t support all my needs. Do you have other products?
- Feel free to upgrade your account to get access to advanced Miro features. You can read about all of Miro’s offerings here. All paid users of AWW app should receive an offer for a Miro Team license.
- I’m a paying AWW app user. What discount do I get?
- All AWW app paying customers, regardless of yearly or monthly subscription, should receive a discount coupon which gives you a one-year free license to the Miro Team plan, which includes an unlimited amount of boards, an unlimited amount of external viewers and commenters, custom templates, integrations and so much more. You will be able to take advantage of this offer till July 1, 2021.
- How can I apply the discount to my purchase?
- When upgrading your account on the purchase window, there is a field for the coupon code. Enter the coupon code to apply the discount.
The coupon code field on the upgrade window
- I'm new to Miro and would like to learn more about how I use it.
- You can take a look at the 90-second intro and this short guide to get a grasp on the tool’s core functionalities. We also have a lot of helpful resources in our own Help Center and suggest you start with this section: Getting Started. We also hold webinars weekly on Thursdays. Feel free to join us next Thursday.
- I am an educational customer. What can Miro offer me?
- You should have received an email offer for Miro to get you started. If you are a student or educator from an accredited institution, you can apply here for an Education plan and get access to paid Miro features free of charge.
- I have already pre-paid for AWW and need a refund. What do I do?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I used the API version of AWW to embed boards. Do you have a similar offering?
- While Miro does not have an identical equivalent, you can live embed Miro boards. Learn more at this link.