We are happy to announce that AWW App joined forces with Miro. Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform that will help you to bring your thoughts and ideas to life.
The focus while creating an updated experience with Miro has always been on amazing AWW users, ensuring a seamless transition for all of you. After July 31, 2021, AWW app is no longer supported. You can sign up for Miro now to get access to many whiteboarding features and create your own team.
Take a look at the below FAQ to learn more about Miro and how you can transfer your work. If your question is not listed here, feel free to get in touch with AWW Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I use Miro without registering a profile?
- Yes, please try Web Whiteboard which is a free simple online whiteboard you can use without signing up or signing in. Please note that boards there are available for 24 hours only. Learn more.
- Is there a way to import my AWW app boards into Miro?
- AWW users could export their boards to a PNG file, premium AWW app users could save the boards as PDF files. Simply upload the exported files to Miro, via desktop browser, mobile device, or Miro’s app.
- Miro doesn’t support all my needs. Do you have other products?
- Feel free to upgrade your account to get access to advanced Miro features. You can read about all of Miro’s offerings here. All paid users of AWW app should receive an offer for a Miro Team license.
- I’m a paying AWW app user. What discount do I get?
- All AWW app paying customers, regardless of a yearly or monthly subscription, received a discount coupon which gave a one-year free license to the Miro Team plan, which includes an unlimited number of boards, an unlimited amount of external Viewers and Commenters, custom templates, integrations and so much more. You could take advantage of this offer till July, 2021.
- I'm new to Miro and would like to learn more about how I use it.
- You can take a look at the 90-second intro and this short guide to get a grasp on the tool’s core functionalities. We also have a lot of helpful resources in our own Help Center and suggest you start with this section: Getting Started. We also hold webinars weekly on Thursdays. Feel free to join us next Thursday.
- I am an educational customer. What can Miro offer me?
- You should have received an email offer for Miro to get you started. If you are a student or educator from an accredited institution, you can apply here for an Education plan and get access to paid Miro features free of charge.
- I have already pre-paid for AWW and need a refund. What do I do?
- Please contact email@example.com.
- I used the API version of AWW to embed boards. Do you have a similar offering?
- While Miro does not have an identical equivalent, you can live embed Miro boards. Learn more at this link.