Business plan Admins have access to all management options available on Team plan as well as can set a higher level of security for their team by configuring Single sign-on and managing user licenses in one click.
To get to Team settings, find the needed team on the left sidebar of the dashboard, click the team name, and choose an option on the dropdown menu.
Getting to Team settings
Here you can change the team name and logo. In the Subscription details section, you can see your current plan, the number of licenses (purchased and allocated), and your subscription expiration date.
Team profile on Business plan
Security settings allow configuring Single sign-on for your account end-users. Find more details in this article.
The option to enable SSO in Security settings
Apps & integrations
Configure team members' permissions to add new apps and install/uninstall apps for your team by switching to Apps & Integrations tab.
💡 Learn more about Miro apps and integrations here.
Restricting non-admin users from installing apps and managing apps
In the Billing section, you can manage your online subscription. Learn more.
Open Permissions to configure team signup, invitation, sharing, and board content settings.
- Team signup mode - make your team discoverable for users within your corporate domains.
Team sign-up mode
- Invitation settings - there you can allow/restrict inviting new members by non-admin users and allow/restrict guests in your team.
Invitation settings on Business plan
- Sharing settings - set default access settings for newly created boards and projects
Sharing settings on Business plan
- Board content settings - set who can copy content on team boards
Board content settings
Business plan allows inviting three types of users: members, guests, and visitors.
- Visitors access your public boards and do not require an explicit invitation via email
- Guests are those who are invited to particular boards via email but they cannot create their own boards in your team
- Members are users with a Full license who can create their own content and access all team-shared content
Under User & Team Management section, you can see the Active user and Invitations tabs. Click Active users to see the list of members and guests.
Business plan Admins can easily convert team members to guests - click the three dots and choose the corresponding option. By converting the user, you remove them from your team and release a Full seat. The user's content is reassigned to one of the Admins. Note that the user retains access to the boards they were explicitly invited to via email.
Active users section on Business plan
Apply filters to see a certain group of users.
Filter users on Business plan
Use bulk actions to change licenses or roles or delete several users in one click.
Bulk actions on Business plan
Admins can also export the list of Active users in CSV format.
The option to download the list of Active users