Miro Experts are recognized and leading consultants who are showcased in our Expert Directory. As this network of experts is well versed in their use of Miro both with their teams but also with clients, they are highlighted as a valuable resource to our 20 million users looking for help.
In this article:
- How to apply
- What benefits do I get as a Miro Expert?
- What do I need to do to remain a Miro Expert?
- Referral program
- Frequently asked questions
How to apply
To become an Expert within the Miro Professional Network, you must show proof that you have worked with your clients using Miro for a minimum of one (1 year);
If you’re new to Miro, explore our Miro Professional membership here.
The application consists of two steps:
First: Publish your two templates in Miroverse
Second: Fill in this application form for the Miro Experts directory placement.
Your application will be processed by our team and within 10-20 days you will be contacted. If you don’t have Miroverse templates at the time of the application, please contact email@example.com after your templates are published. We will then proceed with the review of your application.
What benefits do I get as a Miro Expert?
All the benefits of Miro Professional, Plus:
- Miro Experts Courses promotion to our 20M users
- Opportunity to participate in one of our customer events and our annual Miro Distributed conference to showcase your expertise
- Opportunity to be featured in Miro content
- Listing in our partner directory - Get a dedicated landing page where you can showcase your work and get in touch with prospective clients.
- Official Miro Expert badge and co-marketing materials
- Opportunity to request sponsorship budget for marketing co-production
What do I need to do to remain a Miro Expert?
Being a Miro Expert gives visibility to clients and program benefits. At year-end, to renew your annual benefits, the following requirements must be met within one year of application approval:
- Participate in one event organized by Miro as a facilitator or speaker or any other role which is contributing to the event organization.
- Organize one public event either in collaboration with Miro or individually, for any audience. During this event, Miro should be used as the main tool for collaboration.
- One of the below
- Have used Miro to Work with a minimum of 15 clients; or
- Refer a client to Miro where the client purchases a minimum of 150 enterprise plan seats.
Only leads that meet our minimum license requirements based on customer segment will be eligible for the referral partner program including:
- >50 Enterprise licenses for companies with more than 500 employees and
- >10 Enterprise or Business licenses for companies with less than 500 employees.
Once a client is approved and a deal has been closed with leads that have been shared, you can get 10% of the Annual ARR at the time of purchase, with a max payout of 50,000 USD.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I request promo codes for my clients?
- Please request the coupons via this form. Coupon requests can only be made by a member of Miro Professional Network, and will be sent to your email to share with your clients.
- How can I submit a ticket to the support team?
- Please check this article: How to Contact Miro Support.
- How can I request marketing benefits like co-marketing, event participation, sponsorship budget?
- Please reach our team with an explanation of your request by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.