Miro Experts are top level consultants, agencies and freelancers that use Miro to deliver their services. Miro Experts are listed in the Experts directory, allowing our user base to find and contact them to help with their business needs.
How to apply
There are two requirements to become recognized as a Miro Expert:
- You need to have at least 1 year of experience of working in Miro with your clients
- You need to have two templates published in Miroverse
The application consists of two steps:
First: Publish your two templates in Miroverse.
Second: Fill in this application form for the Miro Experts directory placement.
Your application will be processed by our team and within 10-20 days you will be contacted. If you don’t have Miroverse templates at the time of the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after your templates are published. We will then proceed with the review of your application.
Disclaimer: during the Miro Experts application review process, Miro reserves the right to ask for additional references and information. In an exceptional case when the application does not meet the requirements of Miro, Miro can reject the application, in which scenario we will share the reasoning with the applicant.
If you’re new to Miro, explore our Miro Professional Network membership here.
What benefits do I get as a Miro Expert?
All the benefits of Miro Professional Network, plus:
- Miro Experts Courses promotion to Miro’s user base
- Opportunity to host a Miro Expert Hour webinar for Miro’s user base
- Opportunity to be showcased in our annual Miro Distributed conference to showcase your expertise
- Opportunity to be featured in Miro content
- Listing in our partner directory and a dedicated landing page on miro.com, through which you can land new leads
- Access to co-marketing program
- Official Miro Expert badge
What do I need to do to remain a Miro Expert?
At the end of a full year of being a Miro Expert, the following requirements must be met to renew your membership:
- Participate in one event organized by Miro as a facilitator or speaker
- Organize one public event, either in collaboration with Miro or individually, for any audience During this event, Miro should be used as the main tool for collaboration
- One of the below:
- Have used Miro to work with a minimum of 15 clients; or
- Refer a client to Miro where the client purchases a minimum of 150 Enterprise plan seats
To refer your clients and get a monetary benefit, you need to activate your referral partner status first. In case you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Only leads that meet our minimum license requirements based on customer segment will be eligible for the referral partner program including:
- >50 Enterprise licenses for companies with more than 500 employees and
- >10 Enterprise or Business licenses for companies with fewer than 500 employees
Once a client is approved and a deal has been closed with leads that have been shared, you can get 10% of the Annual ARR at the time of purchase, with a max payout of 50,000 USD.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I request promo codes for my clients?
- Please request the coupons via this form. Coupon requests can only be made by a member of the Miro Experts program, and will be sent to your email to share with your clients.
- How can I submit a ticket to the support team?
- Please check this article: How to contact Miro Support.
- How can I request marketing benefits like co-marketing, event participation, sponsorship budget?
- Please reach our team with an explanation of your request by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.