When upgrading your Miro team, you can select credit card or invoice as a payment method.
Miro accepts credit card payments on all plans and supports most of the available credit cards. On the payment window, enter your credit cards details, specify billing information, and click Purchase. The payment will be processed right away.
Your card will be automatically charged every billing period unless you cancel your subscription.
Miro provides self-serve invoicing option on the yearly Team plan with 10+ seats and on the yearly Business plan. If you choose the yearly Business plan or select the yearly Team plan subscription for 10+ members, the Invoice option will be unlocked for you on the payment window. Learn more about how self-serve invoicing works in this article.
Choosing Invoice as a payment method
Changing payment method
Paying customers can switch from credit card payments to self-serve invoicing in Billing settings of their account. Please note that upon switching to self-serve invoicing you will start a new billing year and will need to pay a proration for the rest of your billing period. Review the detailed instructions on this page.
The option to change the payment method in Billing settings
Frequently asked questions
- Do you accept PayPal as a payment method?
- No, at the moment, we do not accept it.
- Can I switch from self-serve invoicing to credit card payments?
- You can pay your invoice with a credit card. If you have not paid your first invoice, you can cancel your subscription immediately and upgrade the account with credit card. If that does not work for you, reach out to Miro Support team for assistance.
- The Invoice option is not present on my payment window. How do I activate it?
- Please make sure to select Team plan with a yearly billing period and 10+ seats or Business plan on yearly billing. Note that we do not currently provide self-serve invoicing on Consultant plan.