When upgrading your Miro team, you can select a credit card or invoice as a payment method.
✏️ If you consider upgrading to Enterprise plan, discuss possible payment options with the Sales team.
Miro accepts credit card payments on all plans and supports most of the available credit cards. On the payment window, enter your credit card details, specify billing information, and click Purchase. The payment will be processed right away.
Your card will be automatically charged every billing period unless you cancel your subscription.
✏️ If you face issues submitting the payment, please make sure that your credit card is valid and that the number of seats you selected on the payment modal is not fewer than the number of team members. If the issues persist, try to upgrade in the Incognito (private) mode of your browser or in another browser.
✏️ You can change your credit card details at any time in Billing settings.
Miro provides a self-serve invoicing option on the yearly Team plan with 10+ seats and on the yearly Business plan. If you choose the yearly Business plan or select the yearly Team plan subscription for 10+ members, the Invoice option will be unlocked for you on the payment window. Learn more about self-serve invoicing in this article.
Choosing Invoice as a payment method
Changing payment method
Paying customers can switch from credit card payments to self-serve invoicing in Billing settings of their account. Review the detailed instructions on this page.
The option to change the payment method in Billing settings
Frequently asked questions
- Do you accept PayPal as a payment method?
- No, at the moment, we do not accept it.
- Can I switch from self-serve invoicing to credit card payments?
- You can pay your invoice with a credit card. If you have not paid your first invoice, you can cancel your subscription immediately and upgrade the account with a credit card. If that does not work for you, reach out to Miro Support team for assistance.
- The Invoice option is not present on my payment window. How do I activate it?
- Please make sure to select Team plan with a yearly billing period and 10+ seats or Business plan on yearly billing. Note that we do not currently provide self-serve invoicing on Consultant plan.
- My credit card was charged but my account is still free. How do I use the paid version?
- Please make sure to switch to your paid team on the left sidebar of your dashboard. See how you can do this.