With our quick sign-in experience, it’s easy to sign in to Miro on an interactive display and launch any Miro board to start collaborating in seconds.
How to launch Miro on your interactive display
Make sure that the device you are using is one of the following:
- A Windows 10-based display with a supported Microsoft Edge browser (version 85 and above) or Google Chrome browser (version 85 and above)
- Read more about some of our supported displays
- Launch Miro in the browser if your device has 4K resolution
- Launch Miro in the browser if you use the Surface Hub. Learn more about Miro on Surface Hubs
Note that quick sign-in is not currently available on the Webex boards.
To launch Miro on your interactive display:
- Open miro.com/login-displays/ in the browser of your interactive display.
- You can quickly send a board from your phone or laptop without typing anything in.
If you open Miro on Desktop app and your device is identified as an interactive display, you will also see the Send to display option.
Miro sign-in instructions
- To use the quick sign-in experience, open up the desired Miro board on your personal device - laptop, mobile phone, or tablet.
- If you are using a mobile device, make sure to download the Miro mobile app for iOS or Android first
The unique code for quick sign-in
The option to Send to interactive display on the export menu
Opening board settings on the Mobile app
Then, press Send to interactive display.
The option to Send to interactive display on the Mobile app
Here, you will be able to type in the unique pairing code that you see on the interactive display. This will send the board from your phone to the display.
The option to enter the code
Possible issues and how to resolve them
If you don't see the quick sign-in screen in the Windows Desktop app due to technical limitations, please try the troubleshooting steps below. Please note that this will only work on the Desktop app downloaded on our website.
To enable the quick sign-in to appear on the Desktop app screen as you launch Miro:
1. Install the app from our website.
2. Right-click on the Miro Desktop app icon, select Properties.
Miro app properties
3. Switch to the Shortcut tab, and add an additional flag
to the CLI arguments to the Target field.
4. Apply changes.
The Shortcut tab in Miro properties
After that, if you run the app via this icon, the quick sign-in option will be displayed by default as you launch the app.
💡 Learn more about which displays are supported by Miro.
💡 Not sure how to decide? Read about how to select the right display for hybrid collaboration.
💡 Get more tips for hosting a hybrid meeting with Miro on an interactive display.