Hi! How can we help you today?
Frequently asked questions
- Check Miro Status Page to see if there are any current performance issues
- Try the browser's Incognito mode (to exclude the possibility of browser extensions interfering) or a different browser.
- Clear your browser's cache & cookies and restart your browser
- Ensure your browser is updated to the latest version and there are no issues with your network connection or bandwidth. Try different VPNs if necessary.
- If you use the Desktop/Mobile/Tablet app, try to re-install it and test Miro using a web-version
- A board can also load slower when there are a growing number of users and during intensive activity. Users with older and less powerful devices may also experience slower loading times. Read our tips to improve board performance during collaborative sessions.
- When a board becomes too heavy with content, it can also impact performance. Read our tips to improve performance on large boards.
If you’re having trouble logging in with your password or email or you’re not receiving email and password reset notifications, review our email or password issues guide.
When you set your team size, you decide how many seats (licenses) are available in your plan. If you’ve already used all your seats, any additional members you invite to your team are automatically added to your team as a member, and you're charged for the extra seat. Learn more about how seats (licenses) can affect your billing.
Charges for extra seats are prorated, and you’re only charged for the time you used the extra seat. Here’s what to do if you’ve accidentally added seats.
For Starter and Education plans: Go to Team settings > Users > Delete from team. Now you can invite the user to specific boards over email and give them access to view or comment. They’ll now appear as a guest on your team user list.
For more details, visit our guide on changing members to guests.
Any Admin (Team admin on the Team Plan or Company Admin on Business Plan) can add or change company details in the corresponding fields in the Team settings → Billing → Billing information.
When you update the company details in the Billing information tab, all the new details will be automatically reflected on the future invoices, and receipts.
The fastest way to add content is to drag and drop items directly onto your board. You can also add text and images from your clipboard (use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V for Windows, Cmd + C and Cmd + V for Mac), or upload various file types directly from your computer or your cloud storage.
Learn more about all the different ways you can add content to your Miro board.
If that does not help, our Support team will be glad to provide you with further possible assistance.
If the account is on one of our paid plans, you can send a paper with the signature of the officer of your company confirming the transfer of admin’s rights for the account in question to the needed person in the ticket thread.
⚠️ Please note that only board owners can restore their boards
As for restoring content, check the Activity list on the board and see if you can find a deletion event. The Content Recovery feature is available for users on all plans, with the help of which you can easily restore deleted elements.
Check the Restoring board content guide for more information.
Additionally, please check the following folders:
If the email is not located in these folders, it may be that a firewall is preventing the email from reaching your inbox. Please contact your system administrator and ask them to allowlist our domains and subdomains: miro.com*, *.miro.com, mirostatic.com*, *.mirostatic.com, realtimeboard.com*, and *.realtimeboard.com. This is needed to make sure that all other Miro emails will be delivered to you in the future.
Welcome to Miro! Get started faster by learning some basics
Learn how Miro works, from board navigation and tools to profile management, and more
Plans & Billing
Have questions about our plans or subscription? Find answers here
Master the ins-and-outs of team and user management on Free, Team, Consultant, Business, and Education plans
Integrations & Apps
Discover the power of Miro's integrations and apps
Troubleshooting & Technical Questions
Troubleshoot issues and review technical guidelines for Miro usage