Available for: Education, Enterprise, Business, Consultant
Easily transfer your diagrams from Lucidchart into Miro and start collaborating in one unified tool.
Imported diagrams are fully functional so you can edit, color, move and redesign as you need.
✏️ At this time, importing is only supported from Lucidchart, MS Visio, and Draw.io. Please also note that you can only import a diagram to a new board, not an existing one.
⚠️ Editing of imported diagrams is one-way only. Changes made in Miro will not be reflected in the source diagramming tool.
Import a Lucidchart diagram
- In Lucidchart, open the diagram you wish to export.
- Click on the File menu, and choose Export. Choose Visio (VSDX) and choose a location to save the file to.
- Navigate to the Miro board where you wish to import the diagram.
- On the Creation toolbar at left, click on Shapes, choose All shapes, and click the Import diagram icon at the top right of the diagramming window.
- In the “Import diagram as a new board” dialog box, either drag and drop the .vsdx file, or click the Choose file button and navigate to the .vsdx file.
- When the file is selected, click Import.
- The import process will complete. Click Go to board to open the new board with your diagram.
Importing a diagram
Bulk importing diagrams
You can also import multiple diagrams into their own boards for collaboration in Miro. Each diagram will create its own board named with the filename of the diagram. Note that you can only import multiple diagrams from the dashboard.
- Go to your Miro dashboard - https://miro.com/app/dashboard/
- Click Import diagram from the left-side panel
- Drag in your .vsxd files or use the choose options link
- When the import finishes, you can click Done to be returned to your dashboard, or click Open all boards to launch the boards your diagrams were imported into. Each board will open in its own tab in your browser.
Importing multiple diagrams as Miro boards