With Miro emojis, you can place emojis on Miro boards and modify them. Share feedback, express your emotions, and visualize your thoughts and ideas by using favorite emojis.
You will find Emojis in the Apps section of the toolbar. Add the plugin to the toolbar for your convenience.
Emoji plugin on the toolbar
To add an emoji to a board, simply click it or drag the emoji from the library. Note that emojis may look different on different operating systems.
Adding an emoji to a Miro board
✏️ You can add several emojis while keeping the library open. If you place them on a board by clicking, the emojis overlap.
Adding several emojis by clicking
Use search to quickly find a necessary emoji.
After adding an emoji, you can change its size and rotate it.
Modifying an emoji on the board
Hold down the mouse button/long press to change the skin tone of an emoji. Note that some emojis' skin tones cannot be changed (for example, emoji smileys).
Changing the skin tone of an emoji
Recently used emojis will appear in the Frequently used section.
Frequently used emojis
⚠️ Due to technical limitations, flag emojis are displayed as letters on Windows OS. Besides, there may be issues with displaying emojis on operating systems produced before 2018.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I integrate emojis in text boxes?
- No, emojis are placed on canvas.
- I am having issues with adding/displaying emojis on my board. What do I do?
- Please try troubleshooting steps from this article.
If you use the Desktop app, try to reinstall the app by downloading it from our website.
- I cannot change the skin tone of an emoji. What do I do?
- Note that it is not possible to change the skin tone of some emojis. If you cannot change the skin tone of any emoji, please use the troubleshooting guide.