⚠️ Please note that this feature is currently in beta
Set up by: board editors
Embed your Miro boards into other websites and collaborate with your partners, colleagues, and clients right within the webpages. You can set any level of access to the board and allow people to view, comment, or edit the embedded boards without having to visit Miro - the feature will take your website to the new level of interactivity and engagement!
The Customer Journey Map board embedded into this article with a view-only access
You can embed your boards into such websites as:
- any other websites that support iframe (including WordPress and Webflow sites).
To embed a Miro board, click Embed on the board Export menu:
The option to embed board on the Export menu
You will see the embed menu that will give you the options to change board sharing settings, to set the start area, to customize the embed height and width, and to copy the embed code.
Board embed menu
Please note that embedded board access depends on the sharing status of the board and is the same as on the Miro's side. To make the embed available for non-registered users, please enable the public link in the board share settings. If you switch off the public link, then users who do not have direct access to the board will be asked to request access to it.
Making a board public in share settings
Set the start area to define which part of the board will be first shown on the embed.
✏️ You can set different start views for different embeds of the same Miro board.
Settings the start area for Miro board embed
Another option is to allow board visitors to switch between frames in the presentation mode. Choose Presentation mode on the embed menu and select the frame which will be displayed first on the embed. If the board does not have frames, you will be suggested to create one.
Selecting the first frame in the presentation mode
You can also customize the embed size by changing the parameters on the embed menu. To copy the code, simply click it.
Changing the embed width and copying the embed code
⚠️ Note that due to iframe technology limitations, sometimes the loading time of an embedded board can be longer than usual.
⚠️ If third party cookies are blocked in your browser there can be unexpected issues displaying embedded boards.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I let others edit my embedded board?
- Yes, in order to allow all people to edit your board, please enable Anyone with the link can edit option in the board sharing settings.
2. How can I fully integrate Miro into my app?
- Please refer to this article for more information.
3. Can I embed editable boards on the Free plan?
- Yes, those users who have been invited to the board as editors on the Miro's side will be able to edit the embed. Please note that the option to give editing access to all (even non-registered) users is only available on paid plans.
4. Can I remove the Miro logo on the embeds?
- No, it is not currently possible.