Stay on the same page with your team on the go! Add ideas, digitize sticky notes, and leave comments with Miro Mobile App.
- Creating and sharing boards,
- Adding boards to Favorites (★Starred) and filtering them on the Dashboard,
- Filtering boards by Projects,
- Adding text, shapes, sticky notes and comments, uploading photos and creating drawings,
- Capturing notes - bring your post-its from the wall to the board in a single photo,
- SAML-based Single Sign-On,
- Access to the mobile version of the Help Center (via your preferred mobile browser) and the opportunity to submit a request to the Miro Team.
⚠️ Upgrading and purchasing new seats are not available in the mobile app and in mobile browsers.
Dashboard menu, support and information section, and the board settings menu
View, Sort by, Filter by settings for a better organised dashboard in the mobile app
Tips on working with the app
Our mobile app expects more or less standard mobile app commands:
- Swipe to pan around the board,
- Single tap and drag to move objects,
- Long tap and drag to select multiple objects,
- Double tap to edit an object,
- Pinch to zoom in and out.
When signing in the app for the first time, we will ask you if you wish to enable push notifications to always be up to date if a team member mentions you on one of the boards. Push notifications can be disabled in the Settings of the app.
Click the avatar to open the profile settings
Keep in mind that this is only applied to the notifications on your smartphone. To unsubscribe from email notifications and newsletters, please check out this instruction.
If the app is not supported by your mobile phone, it is also possible to access the mobile web version (which allows viewing boards and leaving comments) via one of the supported browsers. Although there’s no special button for commenting, you can do it by tapping the screen and holding it for a while.