Stay on the same page with your team on the go! Add ideas, digitize sticky notes, and leave comments with Miro Mobile App.
✏️ If you face any issues when using Miro on mobile, check Possible issues on mobile and tablet.
- Creating and sharing boards (sharing with visitors for editing is not supported)
- Adding boards to Favorites (★Starred) and filtering them on the dashboard
- Filtering boards by projects
- Adding text, shapes, sticky notes, frames, and comments, uploading photos, and creating pen drawings
- Using lasso and highlighter
- Following comment threads
- Capturing notes - bring your post-its from the wall to the board in a single photo,
- SAML-based Single Sign-On
- Access to the mobile version of the Help Center (via your preferred mobile browser) and the opportunity to submit a request to the Miro team (on paid plans only)
⚠️ Note that many features (such as board export, presentation mode, video chat, voting, etc.) are not supported on mobile. Upgrading and purchasing new seats are not available in the Mobile app and in mobile browsers.
💡 The minimum iOS version supporting the app is 12, the minimum Android version is 6. If the app is not supported by your mobile phone, it is also possible to access the mobile web version (which allows viewing boards and leaving comments) via one of the supported browsers. Although there’s no special button for commenting, you can do it by tapping the screen and holding it for a while.
Navigating in the Mobile app
Use filters to arrange boards on your dashboard. Access filters from the top right corner of the dashboard.
Filters in the Mobile app
To switch between your teams, press the team icon in the top left corner, then press the team name. You will see the list of your teams - switch to another team on the list.
✏️ Make sure to update your app to get the updated navigation controls.
Switching between teams on the Mobile app
When you open a Miro board, you will see several toolbars:
- the home button that opens the dashboard (1)
- team Feed (2)
- frames (3)
- notes (4)
- board search (5)
- board menu (6)
- the undo/redo options (7)
- the plus button that will open the main toolbar with basic tools such as sticky notes, frames, text, pen, etc. (8)
Board interface in the Mobile app
- select the object and tap Edit
- double-tap on the object to start adding text to it
- press long-tap on the object to move it immediately
Press the three dots in the top right corner to view the board details, change the board cover and board access.
Board menu in Mobile app
Press Board settings to enable/disable showing user cursors, board grid, snapping objects, and showing resolved comments.
Board settings in the Mobile app
Tips on working with the app
Our mobile app supports the following commands:
- Swipe to pan around the board
- Long tap and drag to select multiple objects
- Pinch to zoom in and out
- Double tap on a board to zoom in
- Double tap and swipe up or down to zoom in or out
- Swipe up and down off the edge of the screen to zoom in or out
- Select an object and tap Edit to edit the object
- Double-tap on the object to start adding text to it
- Long tap on the object to move it immediately
When signing in to the app for the first time, we will ask you if you wish to enable push notifications to always be up to date if a team member mentions you on one of the boards. Push notifications can be disabled in the Settings of the app.
Click the avatar to open the profile settings
This is only applied to the notifications on your smartphone. To unsubscribe from email notifications and newsletters, please check out this instruction.
In settings, you can also enable/disable the in-app browser.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I add web links to my board in the Mobile app?
- Yes, copy a link, plus the plus button in the bottom right corner of the board, choose Upload > Paste from clipboard. The link will be pasted on the board.
- Can I add templates in the Mobile app?
- No, please switch to tablet or desktop.