Create dashboards for operational meetings, prove ideas with data and visualize key figures using editable charts in Miro. Click charts, select what you'd like to add, and click it or drag it to the board.
Adding a chart
Select the object to open the context menu and click Edit or double-click the object to enter the Edit mode. Choose the name and customize the legend to make your chart more informative. Enable and disable Title and Legend toggles whenever you want. You can also clear all notes in one click.
Editing a chart
To delete a row, select all cells of a row, click the Trash icon, and choose Delete row.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I add negative values to charts?
- No, you can only add positive numbers.
- Can I change the color of the chart elements?
- No, the colors are chosen automatically.
- How do I export my chart?
- Please check board export options here.