Create dashboards for operational meetings, prove ideas with data and visualize key figures using editable charts in Miro.
How to use charts
Click charts on the toolbar, select a chart type, and click it or drag it to the board.
Charts on the toolbar
Select the object to open the context menu, click the three dots, and click Edit or double-click the object to enter the editing mode.
Entering the editing mode
Choose the name and customize the legend to make your chart more informative. Enable and disable Title and Legend toggles. You can also clear all notes in one click.
Editing a chart
To delete a row, select all cells of a row, click the Trash icon, and choose Delete row.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I add negative values to charts?
- No, you can only add positive numbers.
- Can I change the color of the chart elements?
- No, the colors are chosen automatically.
- How do I export my chart?
- Please check board export options here.