Accidentally deleted or moved a widget on the board? Have no worries, as you can easily undo the action.
How to use undo and redo options
Undo and redo buttons are available under the creation toolbar. You can undo and redo up to 30 actions in Miro during the current session. If you refresh the page or re-open your board, undo and redo commands will be unavailable.
💡 If you need to restore accidentally deleted content, check this guide.
Undo/Redo options on Miro board
To undo your previous actions, press Ctrl + Z (for Windows)/Cmd + Z (for Mac) until you reach the action you want to undo. If you prefer mouse navigation to keyboard shortcuts, click undo.
To redo an action you've undone, press Ctrl + Shift + Z (for Windows)/Cmd + Shift + Z (for Mac) or click redo.
Both the redo and undo buttons get activated only after at least one action on the board. You can undo/redo only your actions, not your collaborators'.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I undo the deletion of the whole board?
- Find the instructions here: How to restore a deleted board.
- Can I undo the deletion of content on my board?
- Yes, learn here how.
- Can I undo changes made by other board editors?
- No, you can only undo your actions.
- The Undo/Redo buttons are not active. Why?
- Please note that the buttons only get activated once you make a change on the board in the current working session. They are not active when you start a new session (reload the page, for example). If the buttons do not get activated even after you change your content, please check our troubleshooting guide. Please note that toolbars may disappear on iPad - learn more.