Set up by: any user (Admins can restrict this option)
How to install apps
Miro Marketplace is the library of apps that will help you boost your work to the next level.
There are 4 simple ways to add apps:
- You can open the Marketplace on your creation toolbar: click the arrows > Get more apps.
✏️ Use Search in apps to find an app or a tool. If the app is not installed for your team, you can install it by clicking the Add button.
Marketplace on the toolbar
- You can also open your board Settings in the top left corner of the board and choose Discover apps and tools:
Marketplace in the Board Settings
- Install apps from the Team Settings > Apps& Integrations > Install apps to extend board functionality:
Installed apps in the Account Settings
- Go to the Miro website. Choose the app you would like to add and click Get app:
Apps on Miro website
You will be redirected to the authorization page where you need to select the team this app will be added to and click Install & authorize:
Choose a team to install the app
Permissions to install
It is possible to allow all team members to install apps in the Team settings > Apps & Integrations:
Allow non-admins to install apps option
Apps in the Enterprise Company settings
How to uninstall apps
⚠️ Non-admin users cannot uninstall apps if they are not allowed to install.
You can manage team apps in Team settings > Apps & Integrations.
Apps & Integrations in Team settings
To uninstall an app, select the app on the list and click Uninstall for team or Uninstall for me.
The option to uninstall an app
Looking for anything else? With Miro Developer Platform, you can create customized collaboration solutions by utilizing the power of REST APIs, web plugins, and embeds.
- Start building your app by creating a Developer account. Please note that the developer team has some limitations as it should be used for development purposes only:
- Up to 5 users in a team
- Up to 3 boards in a team
- Board watermark
- No board export
- Enterprise plan users have the option to create a Developer team as a part of their Enterprise subscription - such teams don't have limitations and provide all the Enterprise security features. Learn more.
If you have any questions, please visit the Developer Platform Forum.