Set up by: any user (Admins can restrict this option)
How to install apps
Miro Marketplace is the library of apps that will help you get the most out of Miro.
There are three ways to add apps:
- You can open the Marketplace on your creation toolbar: click the More apps (+) icon, and use the "Find apps" search box on the Apps tab. If you see your app already listed, just click to add it.Marketplace on the Creation toolbar
- You can also add apps through the Collaboration toolbar, by clicking More apps and then Get more apps. Adding apps through the Collaboration toolbar
- Finally, you can go to the Marketplace and install apps from there.
Company Admins can install apps from Team Settings > Apps& Integrations > Install apps to extend board functionality:
Installed apps in the Team settings
Permissions to install
It is possible to allow all team members to install apps in the Team settings > Apps & Integrations:
Allow non-admins to install apps option
Apps in the Enterprise Company settings
How to uninstall apps
⚠️ Non-admin users cannot uninstall apps if they are not allowed to install.
You can manage team apps in Team settings > Apps & Integrations.
Apps & Integrations in Team settings
To uninstall an app, select the app on the list and click Uninstall for team or Uninstall for me.
The option to uninstall an app
Looking for anything else? With Miro Developer Platform, you can create customized collaboration solutions by utilizing the power of REST APIs, web plugins, and embeds.
- Start building your app by creating a Developer team. Please note that the developer team has some limitations as it should be used for development purposes only:
- Up to 5 users in a team
- Up to 3 boards in a team
- Board watermark
- No board export
- Enterprise plan users can create a Developer team as a part of their Enterprise subscription - such teams don't have limitations and provide all the Enterprise security features. Learn more.
Explore Developer Platform Forum.