✏️ If your profile is locked, be sure to check the article Profile Lockout.
Sometimes new users can't finish registration because they can't find the confirmation email we send. If you haven't received a confirmation email, please, try the following solutions:
- make sure there are no typos in the email you submitted
- open your Spam folder and check to see if Miro confirmation email is there
- Gmail users: check Promotions and Updates folders. Sometimes Miro confirmation email may get in there
- click Send it again on the confirmation page. We will send you the same code within 1 hour (the code will be changed after 1 hour)
- if you failed to confirm your email after 4 attempts, you will see a message Email confirmation attempts exceeded and a link Get new code - it will generate a new code for you (even within 1 hour)
- check to see if your inbox is full. If it is full, you may need to delete some existing emails in order to receive new ones. After deleting emails, click Send it again to receive a registration email
- AOL/CompuServe users: make sure your Mail Controls are set to receive emails from the Internet. If you have Internet email blocked, please change your Mail Controls by entering Mail Controls on AOL or CompuServe. After that, get back to our registration form to resend your confirmation code
- wait up to 24 hours. Due to the peculiarities of your mailing system, your email may not arrive instantly.
💡 If you don't confirm your email, you will receive reminders with the confirmation code in 12 and 24 hours. In case you accidentally closed the tab where you should enter the confirmation code, just log in using the email and password you entered during the registration and you will be redirected to the confirmation page again.
If neither of the solutions help, please, contact Miro Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.