✏️ If your profile is locked, be sure to check the article Profile lockout.
If you register a Miro profile on the sign-up page, Miro will ask to confirm your email by entering the confirmation code sent to your email address.
Confirmation code email
If you can't find the confirmation email we send or the code is invalid, please use this troubleshooting guide.
In this article:
I do not get the confirmation code
If you haven't received your confirmation email, please, try the following solutions:
- Make sure there are no typos in the email you submitted. If you find a typo, feel free to register a profile again using the correct email address
- Open your Spam, Promotions, Junk, Social, and Updates folders and check to see if Miro confirmation email is there
- Check to see if your inbox is full to make sure you haven’t reached the memory limit with your email account. If it is full, you may need to delete some existing emails in order to receive new ones. After deleting emails, click Send code again to receive a registration email
✏️ If you click Send code again within one hour after the first code was generated, the same code will be sent. If you click Send code again after one hour, you will get a new code
- If you failed to confirm your email after 4 attempts, you will see a message Email confirmation attempts exceeded. Click Send code again and this will generate a new code for you
If you still do not see the email with the code:
- It may be that a firewall is preventing the email from reaching your inbox. Please reach out to your system administrator and ask them to allowlist our domains and subdomains: miro.com*, *.miro.com, mirostatic.com*, *.mirostatic.com and realtimeboard.com*, *.realtimeboard.com. Here is an article with more information on the mailers you need to allowlist
- AOL/CompuServe users: make sure your Mail Controls are set to receive emails from the Internet. If you have Internet email blocked, please change your Mail Controls by entering Mail Controls on AOL or CompuServe. After that, get back to our registration form to resend your confirmation code
- Normally, the code should arrive instantly but due to the peculiarities of your mailing system, you may need to wait up to 24 hours
- Try to register using alternative sign-up options available on the registration page: you can sign up with Google, Slack, Office 365, Apple, Facebook
- If neither of the solutions help, please report the issue to Miro Support
My code is invalid
If you see the code you entered is invalid:
- Please check your inbox and make sure that you're entering the most recently received code. If the code is still invalid, click Send code again and enter the code from the new email
- You can also click Confirm your email in the message from Miro that you received. In this case, you will not need to enter the code
The option to confirm your email by clicking the link from the email you received from Miro
- If that does not help, report the issue to Miro Support
Frequently asked questions
- I accidentally closed the tab where I should enter the confirmation code. How can I get it again?
- Just log in using the email and password you entered during the registration and you will be redirected to the confirmation page again.
- I still do not get the confirmation code. Can I register my profile without it?
- Please try to sign up using alternative registration options on the registration page under the Get started now button: Google, Slack, Office 365, Facebook, Apple.
- What happens to my profile if I don't confirm my email?
- If you don't confirm your email, you will receive reminders with the confirmation code in 12 and 24 hours. If your email is not confirmed within 7 days, your profile gets deleted. You will be able to register a new profile using the same email address.
- Can the confirmation code be sent via other means?
- At the moment, the confirmation code is only sent via email.