Showcase your expertise and take credit for your work. Profile pages ensure that anyone can learn about you and see every board you’ve published. From here you can also find all your submitted templates, including saved drafts and submission status updates.
Creating a Miroverse profile
To create your own profile in Miroverse, you need to first log in to your registered Miro account. From there, once you navigate to the drop-down menu next to your avatar, you’ll be able to select Create profile to open the submission flow.
Create your profile by selecting Submit template from the top right of any page
When creating your profile, you’ll be asked to provide your:
- Profile image: Your profile image will be displayed alongside your name, whenever it appears. JPG or PNG. Max size: 5MB
- Profile name: Your name will appear on your public profile page, and next to your boards. It represents who your boards will be attributed to
- Job title: E.g. Product Manager or Visual Collaboration Platform. This information will be displayed alongside your name
- Company name: This information will be displayed alongside your job title
- Description: This is where you can put information about yourself
- Social links: These links will be displayed on your public profile page
Miroverse profile page
Select Save to update your details.
Updating your Miroverse profile details
You can now access your Miroverse profile by navigating to the drop-down menu next to your avatar, you’ll be able to select Profile to find your profile again.
Access your profile by selecting Profile from the top right of any page
✏️ Miroverse profile information is not connected to your Miro account. Any updates made to your public Miroverse profile will not be reflected in your Miro user profile and vice versa.
✏️ Your profile will not be discoverable in Miroverse via search until a template is published to your Miroverse profile.
Miroverse profile editing mode
Once you have navigated to the drop-down menu next to your avatar, you’ll be able to select Profile to open your Miroverse profile page. From there, click on the Edit button below your profile image to open your profile editing mode.
Access your profile editing mode by selecting Edit from your profile page
Miroverse profile pages for Miro Experts
Showcase your bespoke services alongside your best-in-class templates with a unique profile designed exclusively for Miro Experts. Learn more about Miro Experts program and how to apply.
Once you're accepted into the program, your Miroverse profile is given additional features.
Miro Expert profile page displays the key information about your company including the company expertise, size, the languages you support as well as contains links to your social media and your templates and likes.
Users can get in touch with you from your Miroverse profile by clicking the corresponding button.
✏️ When viewing your own profile you'll see the Submit button in place of the Get in touch button. To preview how others will see your profile either log out or open your profile in incognito.
Miroverse profile of a Miro Expert
✏️ The Experts Directory will remain as-is, but each expert’s landing pages will now redirect to their Miroverse profile pages.
Editing a Miro Expert Miroverse profile
Click Edit to update information in your Miroverse profile.
- Cover image
- Profile image
- Profile name
- Social links
- Contact email (the email to which the client requests will go to when they hit the Get in touch button)
- Company size
- Your expertise
Editing a Miro Expert's Miroverse profile
To submit a new template, hit Submit under the profile name. Learn more about submitting a Miroverse template.
Submitting a new template
Frequently asked questions
- Can I transfer ownership of my profile?
- Yes, the owner of a Miroverse profile can transfer primary ownership to another registered Miro user. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the request including the name and email of the new owner. Please note, the new owner will also need to be a registered Miro user.