Showcase your expertise and take credit for your work. Profile pages ensure that anyone can learn about you and see every board you’ve published. From here you can also find all your submitted templates, including saved drafts and submission status updates.
Creating a Miroverse profile
To create your own profile in Miroverse, you need to first log in to your registered Miro account. From there, once you navigate to the drop-down menu next to your avatar, you’ll be able to select Create profile to open the submission flow.
Create your profile by selecting Submit template from the top right of any page
When creating your profile, you’ll be asked to provide your:
- Photo: Your profile image will be displayed alongside your name, whenever it appears. JPG or PNG. Max size: 5MB
- Profile name: Your name will appear on your public profile page, and next to your boards. It represents who your boards will be attributed to
- Job title: E.g. Product Manager or Visual Collaboration Platform. This information will be displayed alongside your name
- Company name: This information will be displayed alongside your job title
- Description: This is where you can put information about yourself
- Social links: These links will be displayed on your public profile page
Miroverse profile page
Select Save to update your details.
Updating your Miroverse profile details
You can now access your Miroverse profile by navigating to the drop-down menu next to your avatar, you’ll be able to select Profile to find your profile again.
Access your profile by selecting Profile from the top right of any page
✏️ Miroverse profile information is not connected to your Miro account. Any updates made to your public Miroverse profile will not be reflected in your Miro user profile and vice versa.
✏️ Your profile will not be discoverable in Miroverse via search until a template is published to your Miroverse profile.
Miroverse profile editing mode
Once you have navigated to the drop-down menu next to your avatar, you’ll be able to select Profile to open your Miroverse profile page. From there, click on the Edit button below your profile image to open your profile editing mode.
Access your profile editing mode by selecting Edit from your profile page
Frequently asked questions
- Can I transfer ownership of my profile?
- Yes, the owner of a Miroverse profile can transfer primary ownership to another registered Miro user. Please email email@example.com with the request including the name and email of the new owner. Please note, the new owner will also need to be a registered Miro user.