Miro feed is an in-product notification center created to help you always stay on top of collaboration happening in your team.
Where to find the feed
On the dashboard, you can find the feed icon in the top-right corner.
Feed icon on the dashboard
On the board, the feed icon can be found on the communication toolbar in the top-right corner.
Opening the Feed on the board
How the feed works
Click the feed icon to see all your notifications. Your feed aggregates the most important updates from your team. No more switching between Miro, email, and messengers – manage all your notifications in one place while on the board.
Why use feed?
- Never miss important notifications
- Get a quick snapshot of collaboration happening on your boards in one place
- Interact with notifications without switching between apps and losing focus
Who is it for?
- Distributed teams working across different time zones
- Project managers working on several projects and having to work through many notifications from multiple boards every day
- Anyone who wants to have visibility into collaboration happening in their team
What is in feed?
- Mentions with up-to-date board previews (for all boards you have access to)
- All comments from the boards you own
- Invites to boards (personal and team shared)
- Requests for board and editor rights access
How is feed organized?
- All the updates are organized by boards
- Your most recent updates are listed first (all the updates are shown in reverse chronological order)
- All new updates are on the Unread tab. Once you reply in threads, accept requests, or take other actions on updates, they will be moved to the All updates tab and stored for 30 days. If you need to get back to something later, simply mark updates as unread to bring them back to the Unread tab
Mentions and comments
Streamline a team discussion with a mention right in the feed without opening the board.
Communicating in the feed
Get the full context of a discussion by jumping to the comment on the board.
Jumping to a comment on the board
Hover over a user's name in the feed to see their profile card.
Hovering over a user's name in the feed to see their profile card
Manage statuses by marking updates as unread - just click the dot on the left side of an update or the three dots near an update or a board. You can also customize your Miro notifications.
Marking a mention as unread
Toast notifications appear when you have any missed or unread updates, mentions and access requests. You can see toast notifications in the top-right corner of your dashboard and board.
Toast notifications on the board