Miro feed is an in-product notification center created to help you always stay on top of collaboration happening in your team.
You will find the feed icon in the upper-right corner
Feed aggregates the most important updates from your team. No more switching between Miro, email, and messengers – manage all of the notifications in one place while on the board.
Why use feed?
- Not to miss any important notifications
- Get a quick snapshot of collaboration happening on your boards in one place
- Interact with notifications without switching between apps and losing focus
Who is it for?
- Distributed teams working across different time zones
- Project managers working on several projects and having to work through many notifications from multiple boards every day
- Anyone who wants to have visibility into collaboration happening in their team
What is in feed?
- Mentions with up-to-date board previews (for all boards you have access to)
- All comments from the boards you own
- Invites to boards (personal and team shared)
- Requests for board and Editor rights access
How is feed organized?
- All the updates are organized by boards
- Your most recent updates are listed first (all the updates are shown in reverse chronological order)
- All new updates are on the Unread tab. Once you reply in threads, accept requests, or take other actions on updates, they will be moved to the All updates tab and stored for 30 days. If you need to get back to something later, simply mark updates as unread to bring them back to the Unread tab
💡 Start with the most valuable updates following a board collaboration summary (number of comments, mentions, and requests) and previews of a board:
Navigating in feed
💡 Streamline a team discussion with a mention right in the feed without opening the board:
Leaving comments in the feed
💡 Get the full context of a discussion on the board by clicking on a preview of a board or a board name:
Getting to a comment on the board from the feed
💡 Manage statuses of updates with marking updates as unread - just click the dot on the left side of an update or the three dots near an update or a board:
Options available in the feed
💡 Feel free to customize your Miro notifications by following the steps provided in this handy article.