- Import Asana tasks to Miro boards to visualize your team’s progress
- Find specific tasks to import directly from Miro using Asana filters or searching by the task name
- Auto sync: all the changes made in Asana tasks are automatically shown in Asana Cards in Miro
Available for: Starter, Consultant, Business, Enterprise plans. Administrators may need to authorise Asana use for their Miro team. Team members can use the Asana Cards app only if it's installed on the team level.
How to install Asana Cards
- First, you will need an active Miro and an active Asana account. If you do not have a Miro profile, sign up here.
- In the Miro Marketplace, open Asana Cards. Click on the Get app button.
You will be asked to select the team in which you’d like to install Asana. Select a team and click Install & authorize.
⚠️ Non-admin users can't install the app if it's not allowed in settings.
Asana Cards authorization
- The next step is to click Connect in the Asana Cards in-app settings.
Asana Cards app settings in Team settings
Other team members will find the Asana Cards icon on the board creation toolbar and will be able to connect their Asana accounts from there.
Asana Cards on the toolbar
- Allow Asana Connect to access your Asana account. If you’re not logged in to the app at the moment, you’ll be asked to authorize yourself in Asana.
Allowing Miro to access the Asana account
How to import and use Asana Cards
- Once you connect Miro with your Asana account, feel free to add Asana Cards to your Miro boards. To get the picker, please click the Asana Cards icon on the creation toolbar.
Asana Cards on the toolbar
- The picker will give an option to filter tasks. Firstly, please choose a workspace and then filter the cards by Projects, Tags, or Assignees. The list of Projects is sorted by creation date.
⚠️ The picker will display only those tasks that you have access to within Asana. If a Miro user opens the source page of a task to which they don’t have access, they will see an inaccessible message.
Importing Asana Cards to a board
Click the source button to open the card in Asana.
The card's source button
⚠️ Though there's no option to create or edit Asana Cards on the Miro side yet, all the changes made on the Asana side are synced in Miro (please note that there can be a slight delay in the card updating).
Adding Asana Cards to Kanban
How to uninstall Asana Cards
In order to uninstall Asana Cards on the team level, open Team settings > Apps & Integrations > Asana Cards, scroll down, and click Uninstall for team.
If you’d like to uninstall the app on the individual level, please click Uninstall for me.
Uninstalling Asana Cards
Frequently asked questions
- What IPs should be allowlisted for Asana Cards?
- 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199.