Start collaborating in seconds. Use the Send to display feature to launch any Miro board on your interactive display.
How to use Send to display
On your interactive display, open the Miro app, or open the browser and go to miro.com/displays.
- Open the Miro board on your personal device:
From your laptop or tablet
- From the Miro board on your laptop or tablet, open the Main menu hamburger icon in the top-left menu and click Send to interactive display.
The option to Send to interactive display
- Type in the unique pairing code that you see on the interactive display. This will send the board from your laptop or tablet to the display. Unique pairing code
From your mobile device
✏️ If you are using a mobile device, make sure to download the Miro mobile app for iOS or Android first.
From the Miro board on your mobile device, tap the Settings icon in the top-right corner.
Opening board settings on the Mobile app
Tap Send to interactive display.
The option to Send to interactive display on the mobile app
- Type in the unique pairing code that you see on the interactive display. This will send the board from your mobile device to the display.
The option to enter the code
💡 Once the session is over, remember to log out of the display in order to protect your data. If you forget, you'll be logged out automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity.
If you don't see the Send to display screen in the Windows Desktop app, try the troubleshooting steps below.
- Install the Miro app for desktop.
- Right-click on the Miro Desktop app icon, select Properties.
Miro app properties
- Switch to the Shortcut tab, and add the below flag to the CLI arguments to the Target field and click OK to apply the changes.
--public-deviceThe Shortcut tab in Miro properties
- Now the Send to display option will be displayed by default whenever you launch the app.