Use Miro with your Microsoft Surface Hub device for remote, in-person, and hybrid collaboration with your team. Learn more about using Miro on Surface Hubs below.
Miro is compatible with the Microsoft Surface Hub 84” and 55” and Microsoft Surface Hub 2S 50” and 85” devices.
✏️ Make sure you're using the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
Ways to use Miro with Microsoft Surface Hub
There are two ways to use Miro with a Surface Hub:
- In a Microsoft Edge browser
- Installing Windows 10/11 on a Surface Hub and installing the Miro Windows app
Using Microsoft Edge
- Make sure your Surface Hub device is running on the latest Windows version (Windows 10 Team 2022 Update)
- Launch the latest Microsoft Edge browser. Learn how to install this browser on Surface Hub displays
✏️ Admin permission might be required to update Windows or Microsoft Edge to the latest versions
- Now you’ll be able to log in to Miro via miro.com/login. You can also use our quick sign-in experience to launch Miro boards from your personal device to your Surface Hub even faster
Using Surface Hub with the Miro Windows app
- Install Windows 10/11 on the Surface Hub (instead of Windows 10 team)
- Install the Miro Windows app
⚠️ Currently, there’s no Miro Surface Hub app for “Windows 10 Team” version available.
Please reach out to our Support Team with any additional questions.