Easily connect Miro to your favorite collaboration tools. Miro offers apps to help you work on the board and connect Miro to other tools.
In Miro’s Marketplace, you can find several types of apps, either built by Miro or external developers, which are described below:
- Apps to help you save time & work effectively on the board
- Apps to help you connect Miro to other tools
- Apps to help you import content to the Miro board
- Apps for receiving Miro notifications
Apps to help you work more effectively on the board
Install these apps to find shortcuts and ways to work more efficiently with Miro:
Apps to help you connect Miro to other tools
Share Miro content in other tools and take Miro with you wherever you work:
- Google Meet
- Jira add-on
- Jira Cards
- Microsoft Teams: board embed
- Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Asana tasks & project briefs
- Google Calendar
- Azure cards
Explore other embed integration in Miro Marketplace.
Apps to help you import content to the Miro board
- Upload files from file storage services and other apps: Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
- Import images and icons from icon databases: Google Images, Brandfetch, Drawify, IconFinder, Unsplash
Apps for receiving Miro notifications
Stay focused with Miro notifications and board updates, where you need them:
Navigate to the Miro Markeplace to see more apps.
Enterprise plan Admins can easily manage apps for all teams within the Enterprise subscription.
Understanding app developers
The Miro Marketplace offers apps that are built by Miro as well as by third-party developers.
Apps built by Miro
Apps marked as "by Miro" in Miro Marketplace have been built by Miro developers and are fully maintained by Miro.
You can get details about the information that the app is going to use from the app installation page.
Allowing Asana Cards to read and modify your information
There are several Miro-built apps that are available for teams by default. They are built by (or on behalf of) Miro to extend Miro functionality. These apps are hosted on Miro’s infrastructure and don’t require any data exchange with third-party services:
Apps built by 3rd party developers
There are also marketplace apps and integrations that are published in the marketplace which have passed a special Miro review. It's important to note that Miro is not responsible for the performance of these types of apps.