You can update your language in Miro with just a few clicks from your Profile settings. Your language settings will affect the user interface of your Miro boards, dashboard, and settings.
Miro currently supports two languages:
Available for: All plans
Available on: desktop browser
How to change your language in Miro
- Navigate to your Profile settings.
- Scroll down to Language.
- Choose your preferred language from the dropdown menu.
✏️ Language settings are currently supported on the web app only and apply to the user interface of your Miro boards, dashboard, and settings.
Miro language settings
Frequently asked questions
- Why aren’t all features localized for my language?
- We’re at the beginning of our journey to localize Miro for you. Please bear with us as we continue to update additional features and assets, including the Learning Center, Notifications, Help Center, and a few other areas. Since Miro is constantly updated to provide a better user experience, there may be a delay across multi-language updates. For the most up-to-date information, please check the English version.
- How can I report an incorrect translation or ask for content to be translated?
- The best way to report mistranslations or request updates is to submit a request to the Miro Support team. If you have the correct translation, please provide it, along with the sentence or statement that is incorrect and the location of the original text.
- Why is the website available in different languages?
- Website and product language availability may differ. Register your interest in what languages you’d like to see next on the Community Wish List.
- Can I change my language for Miro’s Mobile/Tablet/Desktop app?
- We’re just getting started with supporting new languages. At the moment, language settings will only be reflected on the Miro web app.
- Are language settings ever selected automatically for users?
- New users may have their language automatically selected for them if their web browser is set to request Japanese. You can update your language in Miro at any time from your Profile settings.