Add code blocks to your boards for collaborative programming, debugging and problem solving. Our code block widget has the most popular coding languages and is customizable.
Combine code blocks with our mapping and diagramming features to review architecture and flows. And use diagram connectors to highlight relationships between pieces of source code.
Use code blocks for:
- Agile ceremonies
- Collaborative development and debugging sessions
- Remote coding interviews
How to add a code block
- Go to the creation toolbar on the left side of the board
- Click the More apps icon
- Search Code block or scroll down until you see Code block
- Click the Code block app icon
- Click anywhere on the board to add a Code block
Adding a code block on the board
How to customize a code block
Within the code block context menu you can toggle lines on and off, adjust the font size and switch programming languages.
- Click the code block.
- Within the context menu choose a programming language from the dropdown, increase or decrease the font size, and click the line numbers icon to toggle lines on and off.
Customizing a code block on the board