Available on: Starter, Education, Enterprise, Business, Consultant
Import your content from Mural so you can work within a solution that offers a variety of features that work the way you work. Miro’s canvas is infinite so it scales with your ideas. There are over a hundred apps and integrations, as well as hundreds of pre-made templates available to help you get started. You can also use Miro features like Talktrack and Smart Meetings to make collaboration even easier.
⚠️ Editing of imported content is one-way only. Changes made in Miro will not be reflected in Mural.
Export your Mural
- In Mural, open the board you wish to export.
- Click the Download icon on the right side of the top toolbar, or right-click on your board’s background and choose Download.
- In the Download panel, choose the Format you wish to export (PDF, PNG, PPT, HTML and data files zipped, or CSV file (sticky notes only).
✏️ Choosing PDF will convert to a static image. Choosing PPT only works for the contents of an Outline. CSV will convert stickies only. HTML will create a zip of files based on your project (a good option when using Mural for design mockups).
- Choose what you want to download (All content, Selection, or Outline), then click Download. Choose a location to save your file.
Exporting board content from Mural
Import to Miro
- Navigate to the Miro board where you wish to import the image or PDF. You can use an existing project board or start a new one.
- You can import your files two ways:
1. Drag your image file into your Miro board.
2. On the Creation toolbar at left, click on More apps, type “upload” and then click on the Upload tool. Choose “My device”, and navigate to your file.
- The import process will complete.
Adding the Upload tool to the Creation toolbar in Miro
To learn more about how to do more with Miro, check out these resources:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You can import content from other tools like Lucid and Figjam.
For projects that are still in progress and continue to be iterated on, we recommend importing as an image and recreating the areas that require additional editing and changes.
For projects that are completed, but may need to be referenced in the future, we recommend importing as an image. The content will then live in Miro as the new source of record.
Contact your Customer Success Manager for additional information and options.