The AWS Cost Calculator app provides a straightforward way to estimate AWS service costs directly on your Miro boards. It's especially useful for project managers and IT professionals, streamlining cost estimations for efficient planning.
⚠️ The AWS Cost Calculator provides only a rough estimate based on general pricing data; actual AWS costs may vary. Users are responsible for confirming actual costs with AWS.
Available for: Business Plan, Enterprise Plan
How to set up and use the AWS Cost Calculator
- Install the AWS Cost Calculator from the Miro Marketplace.
- Open the Miro board where you want to calculate your AWS costs.
- Click More apps (+) in the creation toolbar and search for ‘AWS Cost Calculator’.
- Select AWS Cost Calculator from the results to open it.
- Click and drag to select all AWS shapes in your diagram. The cost calculator will automatically populate all the AWS services within your diagram.
- For each AWS service, click Edit to specify details like Region and Storage type, then click Save service selection.
- After editing all services, click Calculate to see your total AWS costs.
- To better understand your costs, use the top tabs and dropdown menu to filter costs by time frame (Hour, Month, Year) and Region.
Calculating AWS service costs
Tips for accurate calculations
- Be specific: The more details you provide, the more accurate your cost estimate will be.
- Review regularly: AWS prices can change. Regularly check and update your estimates, and always confirm actual costs with AWS directly.