In Miro, you can place emojis and stickers on your boards and modify them. Share feedback, express your emotions, and visualize your thoughts and ideas by using favorite emojis.
How to use stickers and emojis
You will find Stickers and Emojis in the Apps section on your toolbar. You can add the app to the main toolbar by dragging it.
Stickers and Emojis on the toolbar
To add an emoji or a sticker to a board, simply click it or drag it on the board. Note that emojis may look different on different operating systems.
Adding an emoji and stickers to a Miro board
✏️ You can add several emojis/stickers while keeping the library open. If you place them on a board by clicking, they overlap.
Adding several emojis by clicking
Use search to quickly find an emoji you need.
After adding an emoji and a sticker, you can change its size and rotate it.
Modifying an emoji on the board
Hold down the mouse button/long press to change the skin tone of an emoji. Note that some emojis' skin tones cannot be changed (for example, emoji smileys).
Changing the skin tone of an emoji
Recently used emojis will appear in the Frequently used section.
⚠️ Due to technical limitations, flag emojis are displayed as letters on Windows OS. Besides, there may be issues with displaying emojis on operating systems produced before 2018.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I integrate emojis in text boxes?
- No, emojis are placed on canvas.
- I am having issues with adding/displaying emojis on my board. What do I do?
- Please try troubleshooting steps from this article.
If you use the Desktop app, try to reinstall the app by downloading it from our website.
- I cannot change the skin tone of an emoji. What do I do?
- Note that it is not possible to change the skin tone of some emojis. If you cannot change the skin tone of any emoji, please use the troubleshooting guide.