Registered users can create their own teams and boards, invite other users to collaborate on their boards, or be invited as collaborators or team members.
To create a Miro profile:
✏️ If your organization uses Single Sign-on, you will be redirected to log in via SSO.
✏️ If your email is already registered with Miro, you will see the corresponding message. Log in to Miro with your email to access your profile. You can reset your password if you don't remember it.
Sign up page
This will redirect you to a page with a field where you are to submit your confirmation code.
Email confirmation page
2. Open the registration email with the code sent to you right after you clicked Get started now.
3. Click Confirm your email button in the message or enter the code on the confirmation code page. If you don't confirm your email within 7 days, your empty profile gets deleted.
✏️ If you haven't received a confirmation email from us, please try the solutions we suggest in the Registration Confirmation Issues article.
You can also sign up with your Google, Facebook, Slack, Office 365 account, or use Continue with Apple for a faster registration or login.
✏️ When using Continue with Apple for the first time, you may choose whether to share your email or hide your email. If you choose Share my email, your Apple ID email will be used as your Miro profile email. If you select Hide my email, a brand new email will be generated for your profile - you will need to use this email to log in to Miro. Miro notifications will still come to the email associated with your Apple ID.
✏️ Sign in with Apple is available for iPhone (iOS 13 and higher), iPad (iPadOS 13 and higher), web, or desktop app.
Some more steps to start whiteboarding with Miro:
1) Set up your team:
Enter your team name
At this stage, you can also be suggested to join a team accessible by users with your domain or request access to it. The request will be sent to a Team Admin. While waiting for the Admin's approval, you can create your own team.
2) Invite your teammates from Slack, share the invite link or invite via email or skip this step - you will be able to invite collaborators later:
You can send invitations right away or invite team members later
3) Choose the area you want to work in, choose a template for your first board or continue without any templates, and start whiteboarding right away! Be sure to watch all the tutorials to get started faster.
Choose what you would like to do in Miro
💡 You can always get back to the tutorial materials and other helpful resources in the Learn & Inspire center on the board:
Learn & Inspire center
And don't forget to browse our Help Center to find out how to use Miro tools, set up integrations, manage your team, and a lot more.
✏️ If there is no activity in your Miro profile for two weeks, you will be logged out of Miro automatically for security purposes.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I edit my profile (name, profile picture) after signing up?
- Yes, you can change your personal details in Profile settings. Click your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the dashboard and go to Settings. Note that users that log in via SSO cannot change their names and profile pictures on the Miro side.
Go to your Profile settings to change your name and profile picture