Sticky Note Recognition tool gives you an opportunity to bring physical sticky notes to the board in a single photo. Take a picture of the sticky notes posted on the wall to digitalize them in Miro.
Adding Sticky Notes from a photo
1. Choose the Sticky Recognition tool on the toolbar:
Sticky Note Recognition tool
2. Capture your sticky notes
Taking a photo of sticky notes to be placed on board
3. Tap in the images to add or edit contours and click +Add to board
Editing stickies contours
4. Choose a place for stickies on your board and click Done.
Choosing the best place to add stickies
5. Your paper stickies are there on your board
Digitized stickies look much better if you follow the simple rules:
- write notes using a dark felt-tip pen which contrasts with the note color,
- put text in the center of the sticky note,
- stick notes separately on a monochrome surface,
- take a photo in a room with good lighting and avoid dark shadows.