⚠️ The option to duplicate a board may be restricted by the board owner in the board content settings.
You can duplicate the board from the dashboard or from the board info window.
To do that right from the board click the name of the board in the upper-left corner and you will see its info card and the option to Duplicate:
Duplicate option on the board info-card
To duplicate a board from the dashboard open the board context menu or right-click the board icon and choose Duplicate:
Duplicate option on the dashboard
After choosing Duplicate on the dashboard, you will have an option to set a new name for the copy. You will also be able to share it with the same people and, if the board is a part of a project, to choose whether the copy should also be placed in the same project folder:
Copy board window
Frequently asked questions
- If I change the content on the board copy, will the original board be affected?
- No, the content on the copy has no connection with the content on the original board.
- How can I duplicate a board content to another existing board?
- Please select the needed content, copy, and paste it onto another board (you can use Ctrl+C/Ctrl + V for Windows or Cmd + C/Cmd + V for Mac).
- Can I duplicate several boards in bulk?
- No, this is not possible at the moment.
- Can I share my board with other users as a template so that they could duplicate it to their own teams?
- Yes, you need to make sure that this is allowed in your board content settings.