The Miro Enterprise plan is the best choice for one or more teams that will scale with Miro over time. This plan offers the most robust features that support security, scalability and success.
If you want to determine whether Miro Enterprise is right for your business, you can try Enterprise features for free to see how they work for your teams. Contact our sales team to get started with an Enterprise trial.
Miro Enterprise includes:
- Multiple teams within one subscription
- Flexible Licensing available after initial purchase without upfront commitments
- Full suite of security and admin features:
- SSO and SCIM
- Domain Control
- Remove sharing via public link
- Advanced user management and permissions
- Advanced plugin management
- Data classification for boards
- Idle Session Timeout
- Audit logs
- Advanced search and content admin permissions
- Enterprise-only integrations
- AzureDevops, Splunk, ServiceNow
- Offline purchase with vendor onboarding support
- NDA, MCA, DPA
- Security review
- Offline invoicing for purchase orders
- Dedicated Account Manager for commercial conversations
- Customer Success program
Why choose the Enterprise plan?
Rest easy with enterprise-grade protections
Full suite of security features means the highest degree of protection for your content and users.
Streamline user provisioning
SSO, SCIM, Domain Control and Request Management streamline administration and reduce administrative overhead.
Collaborative freedom and security with unlimited teams
Unlimited team spaces provide:
- separate teams for different lines of business
- the ability to cross-collaborate across teams with one license, all while being centrally managed
- flexibility to have separate teams for external clients, which provides additional security within your plan.
Grow and scale at your own pace
The Flexible Licensing Program enables new users after the initial purchase to “try before you buy.”
Ensure you’re achieving your ROI
Your dedicated account team will ensure both admins and end users are getting the most out of their experience. We provide onboarding programs and training resources to ensure you achieve your expected business outcomes with Miro.