The Enterprise Plan was specially designed for large businesses, workgroups with more than 50 members and projects that require extra security. The Enterprise Plan will provide your business with all the features of the Miro service, including the advanced ones:
- Multiple teams;
- SSO/SAML 2.0;
- Advanced sharing policies;
- Flexible Licensing Program;
- Domain Control;
- Advanced plugin management;
- User activity report (on demand);
- Audit logs;
- SCIM - System for Cross-domain Identity Management
- Custom onboarding and on-demand training;
- Dedicated Miro Customer Success Manager;
- Advanced user management and permissions;
- Custom security review;
- US/EU general data protection regulation compliance;
- Comprehensive legal contract review;
- Content Admin permissions;
- Advanced cross-team search;
- Day passes for occasional users.
Why choose the Enterprise plan?
The advanced user management in Miro allows account Admins to edit details of the Teams, easily filter and manage all Teams and Team users in one place, manage apps and integrations available for the Team, and set up Teams’ permissions.
Flexible Licensing Program
With FLP, you can anticipate Miro usage growth and adjust your contract moving forward.
Advanced security and data privacy
We treat privacy and data security very seriously and have the required infrastructure to support global enterprises. We offer Enterprise plan users comprehensive security and legal contract review upon request as well as SSO/SAML 2.0 to ensure that the highest security standards are met. Access to user data and content created and stored on the boards is strictly regulated. Access can be performed by Miro team members under exceptional circumstances for troubleshooting purposes only upon receiving your approval.
Customer Success Manager
A dedicated Customer Success Manager will work with you using their knowledge of the product and other customers to present applications and solutions that are unique to your use case and help you get the most out of Miro.
If you have users who require only a few days of participation in a project, there’s no need to pay for monthly or yearly licenses for those users. With the dedicated Occasional license they will have full functionality of daily access using Day Passes.
To learn more about or to subscribe to the Enterprise plan, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.