Say goodbye to endless email chains with weighty attachments. Map all the visual information on one board!
What can be added to the board?
- Documents or Google Docs
- Stickies with text
- Videos and other media files
- Web-pages and links with preview
How can you quickly add the content?
- Drag and drop files from your desktop. Please see the list of supported file formats here.
- Add texts and images from clipboard (Ctrl/Cmd+C, Ctrl/Cmd+V).
- Add stickies from spreadsheets (Ctrl/Cmd+C cells, Ctrl/Cmd+V).
- Upload from the computer.
- Upload via URL.
- Capture a web page.
✏️ Web page capture does not work on websites that require authorization.
- Upload documents, spreadsheets or images from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or OneDrive.
- Use Google Image Search.
- Use Icon Databases.
- Embed video, audio, and other media via iFrame code.
To choose from all the Upload options that we offer and instantly import your content onto your board, there are two places you can look.
For all user-managed content that you can add and organize through our app, choose the Upload button on the main toolbar. Here you'll find all of our supported cloud storage units, URL import, Miro Web Clipper, and so on.
Click Upload for user-managed content
To draw your data out of our apps and use such perks as preset content galleries, go straight for the three-dots menu at the bottom of the main toolbar. This is the right way to embed media files, insert templates or wireframes, and go digital with the authentic sticky notes.
Apps on the toolbar