Capture web pages while in Chrome and save them into your Miro library while putting in as little effort as possible!
Installing Miro Web Clipper for Chrome
Click Add to Chrome and follow the on-screen instructions.
Miro Web Clipper in Chrome Web Store
Using the extension
1. Whenever you want to save a screenshot of a website straight to your library in Miro, click the Web Clipper icon in your Chrome to open the extension and choose a team where the screenshot will be stored and the area you want to save: Visible area, Selected area, or Entire page.
Miro Web Clipper menu
2. When you're ready to add the saved web pages to a Miro board, open the board. Note that the board should belong to the team that you selected when taking the screenshot.
3. Find the Upload tool on the toolbar and choose Web Clipper. It opens a gallery of saved screenshots - just click or drag the ones you need and drop them on your board.
Web Clipper on the toolbar
Please note that you can leverage the Miro Web Clipper to its full potential if:
- You're logged into your Miro account (you can always tell you're signed in if the extension icon is active)
- After installing the extension, you refresh the board web pages if they're open (only needed once)
⚠️ Web Clipper doesn't work for pages that require authorization.
Frequently asked questions
- I saved a screenshot but it does not show up in the Web Clipper library. Why?
- Please make sure to choose the correct team when saving the screenshot. The screenshot will belong to the Web Clipper library on boards located in this team.
Also, please keep in mind that the extension does not work on pages that require authorization.
If the extension does not work on any page, please try to remove it and install it again.