Get your best experience with Miro using our native app for your iPad, Windows or Android Tablet. You won't feel the difference! The Tablet App supports all the tools and features of the browser version.
Open your boards from the dashboard to start collaboration:
Miro tablet app dashboard
Miro Tablet app toolbars and canvas
Tips on working with the app
Navigate on your boards using the following tips:
- Single finger scroll to move object or canvas
- Two fingers scroll to move canvas only
- Single tap to add the object
- Double tap to add the last object used
- Long tap and drag to use multi-select of objects
- Pinch to zoom in and zoom out.
Push notifications on Tablets
When signing in the Tablet app for the first time we will ask you if you wish to enable push notifications to always be up to date if a teammate mentions you on one of the boards. Push notifications can be disabled in the Settings of your iPad application.
- iOS 10.0 or higher.
- Android 5.0 or higher.
- Windows 10, version 1511 or higher.
- Screen resolution of 768×1024 pixels or higher.
- Video-chat is unavailable.
- Only Vector PDF export is available. The exported results open in a new browser tab.