Understanding how Miro is adopted in your company is essential for making decisions that impact your organization and business. We've built a dashboard that provides a global overview of collaboration on a company, team, and user level.
Available for: Enterprise plan
Viewable by: Company Admins
Open Insights to see a review of your account users' activity and content: check how the number of active users, teams, projects, and boards has changed in your account over time and see the most popular templates. The analytics will help you understand the level of value that Miro brings to your company and enable you to make better decisions.
The Insights dashboard is available for all Company Admins and includes four sections: top-level data, Users, Boards, and Popular templates. You can see the data accumulated within the last 12 months.
On the top of the page, you will find the data giving you an overall perspective on your account:
- Licenses allocated - the number of members assigned Full license
- Total users - the number of all members and guests registered in your account. People who access board from public links only are not included
- Active teams - the number of teams where at least one member opened a board within the last 12 months
- Active projects - the number of all projects (private and shared with the team) where at least one member opened a board within the last 12 months
- Active boards - the number of boards opened by registered users within the last 12 months
The bottom lines show the number of Full members/users that joined your account during the last 30 days and the number of active teams/projects/boards within the last 30 days.
The next section Active users provides insights into your account users' activity: learn how many users opened at least one board in the account within the observed period month over month. The metric includes all account users (members and guests); users who opened public boards are not included.
The Active Users section in Insights
The Active boards section focuses on the boards that have been opened at least once during the observed period. We break them down into New and Existing. New boards are the ones created during the observed month. Existing are the boards created during previous months and active during the observed month.
The Active boards section in Insights
In the Popular templates segment, you can see the most frequently used templates added to boards via the Template picker. You can filter the templates by selecting Standard, Custom, and Miroverse templates in the drop-down menu. To see more templates click Show 10 more. Deleted templates are also shown on the dashboard.
Popular templates in Insights