Analyze and customize your subscription usage at scale with the help of the ServiceNow & Miro integration. The integration allows getting the list of non-active users and deactivating them from the Asset management app.
Available for: Enterprise plan
Set up by: Company Admins
In this article
- Supported features
- Configuration steps
2.2. How to create a new connection
- Subscription usage customization
The integration gives access to the following features:
Get a list of user’s subscription usage and the number of licenses allocated in your Miro Enterprise account.
Deactivate users in your Miro Enterprise account based on subscription usage.
In ServiceNow, go to SaaS License module and select Direct Integration Profiles option, then click on New:
Saas License module
✏️ In case that the Saas License module is not present in your ServiceNow instance you will need to install it following these steps.
Search for Miro Enterprise Integration Profile:
Miro Enterprise Integration Profile
You will see two subflows pre-defined to Download Subscriptions and Reclaim Subscriptions:
Download Subscription Subflow
Reclaim Subscription Subflow
How to create a new connection
✏️ To proceed with Step 4, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager with a request to enable the organizations:read option in your Miro settings.
To create a new Connection go to Credentials & Connections > Connection & Credential Aliases and click on New.
The option to create anew Connection & Credential Alias
Click on Create New Connection & Credentials link:
Connection & Credential Aliases
For Download Subscriptions subflow, you will need to provide Client ID and Client Secret.
Create Connection and Credential
2. To get the Client ID and Client Secret, on the Miro side go to Settings > Profile settings > API, SDK & Embed and click on Create new app:
The option to create a new app in Profile settings
3. Set up the App name, select a team and click on Create app. Note that you need to have a Developer team.
New app set up
4. On the app page in the OAuth scopes section you will need to check the organizations:read option and click on Install app and get OAuth Token. To enable the option, please get in touch with your Customer Success Manager.
The app page in Miro Profile settings
5. Select the team where the app was created in the first place:
Install the app in the team where it was created
6. Then you can copy the Client ID and Client Secret:
Client id and Client secret in Miro Settings
For Reclaim Subscriptions subflow you will need to provide SCIM API token.
To get SCIM API token, on the Miro side navigate to Enterprise Company Settings > Security and copy the token:
Api Token in Miro Security Settings
Subscription usage customization
By default, Last activity threshold is set to 60 days. To change it navigate to Reclamation Rules and select Miro rule, then you can modify the last activity threshold as follow:
Last activity threshold