If you represent a non-profit organization Miro is happy to provide you with better pricing conditions.
- First, we are always glad to have anyone as a Free plan customer, no payment required.
- Second, if you represent an educational institution you can also try and apply for our Education plan.
- As a third option, we are always ready to provide you with a 30% discount which applies to all types of paid plans.
If you organize a short-term contest or hackathon, check out Hackathon offer.
How to apply for NPO discount
Just fill out the form using your business email address (email address registered to the same domain as your NPO) with the documentation proving your eligibility, and we will provide you with the promo code for the NPO discount.
Eligibility: Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: Eligible Participants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Eligible organizations should be accredited in the country of residence by an authorized governmental agency and should be able to provide a document that serves as proof of the non-profit status;
- Must be willing to provide proof of eligibility to Miro;
- Individuals are not eligible for this program;
- Anti-discrimination Policy. Must not advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Eligible Participants must be willing and have the authority to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to participate in this program.
- Program Terms: Eligible Participants must agree to Miro’s standard terms of service. Offer valid for direct purchase and use only to Eligible Participants. Transfer and/or resale is strictly prohibited. Not valid on previous purchases, and cannot be combined with volume discounts or other product/order level promotions, discounts or offers. Not redeemable for cash. Miro reserves the right to cancel, modify, pause or terminate this program and its terms and conditions at any time. Miro reserves the right to refuse sale to any Eligible Participant in its sole discretion.
- Promotional Rights and Case Study Participation: Eligible Participants must be willing to permit Miro to use their name and/or logo to identify Participant as a user and agrees to participate in a case study or testimonial if requested by Miro.
Frequently asked questions
- Is the discount also available for Non-profits from outside the USA?
- Yes, it is available.
- I am not sure whether my organization is eligible for the NPO discount. How can I check?
- Please make sure that your organization meets our eligibility requirements and that you are able to provide a document that serves as proof of the non-profit status.