Analyze and customize your subscription usage at scale with the help of the Zylo & Miro integration. The integration allows getting insights into Miro usage and the list of non-active users.
Available for: Enterprise plan
Set up by: Company Admins
In this article
The integration provides insights into Miro user adoption and license usage. You will get access to the following data sourced from Miro:
- Miro user roles, licenses, and activity including last activity date and the number of created, accessed and shared boards
- Deprovision insights that will allow you to identify users that have been inactive within a certain timeframe.
- In Zylo, navigate to Integrations.
- Click Utilization under Categories
- Click Connect on the Miro tile. The instructions to connect will appear in a series of screens in the Zylo application.
Configuring the integration with Zylo