Available for: all plans
If you are impacted by motion when using Miro, you can stop or reduce animations and other movements on your Miro boards.
Reduce Motion within Miro
Turn on Reduce Motion in your Miro settings to stop or reduce movements for the following Miro features and functionality:
- Presentation mode
- Navigating between frames
- Navigating with link to object
- Navigating widgets with hotkeys
✏️ Enabling Reduce Motion in your Miro settings will reflect your system settings. You can enable or disable this setting at any time without changing your system settings.
How to enable Reduce Motion:
- Go to your Board menu in the top-left corner
- Click on the Settings icon
- Go to Preferences
- Toggle on Reduce motion
Enabling reduce motion in the board settings