Configure the Miro Connector for Okta Workflows to use the Miro Administrator Connector from your Okta Workflow dashboard.
Read more about Administrator Connector and User Connector in Set up workflow automation for Okta Workflows.
Available for: Enterprise Plan
Who can do it: Company Admins
Configure settings on Miro
Generate an access token
1. In your Miro Enterprise settings page, go to Company settings > Enterprise Integrations, and then scroll down to Okta Workflows.
2. To enable Okta Workflows, click the corresponding toggle.
Okta Workflows in Miro Enterprise integrations settings
3. To copy the access token, click Copy.
4. To generate a new access token, click Generate new token.
⚠️ If the toggle has already been enabled by another Company Admin, you cannot copy the token. You can only disable the integration.
⚠️ The integration is tied to the team with the largest number of users. It's not possible to choose a different team. However, the integration will work for all the teams within your Enterprise plan, and the integration-relevant events will be shown for the whole plan in your Audit logs.
Configure settings on Okta Workflows
Create a new connection
1. In your Okta Workflows dashboard, go to Connections.
2. Click the + New Connection button.
3. On the New Connection dialog, select the Miro Administrator connector.
Miro Administration Connector
4. Paste your Organization ID and your Access Token in the corresponding input fields on the dialog.
5. Click Create.
Creating a new connector
6. After establishing the newly created connection, you can start creating Okta Workflows.